Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I am using joomla 2.5 and the Ja Orisite Template.

The problem I have is with JA slideshow, it shows on everypage eventhoug I have selected just to show on the HOME page.

Any help please?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi contentera,

There maybe problem with cache, do you try to clean all the cache: T3 cache and cache in Advanced settings of this module? If problem still exists, please pm your login details, I shall check it for you.

contentera Friend

Thank you very much for your reply, I did clean all the cache, it seems to be working fine now, though I am a little scare to run into that problem again!

guidinglight Friend

<em>@Saguaros 320421 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi contentera,

There maybe problem with cache, do you try to clean all the cache: T3 cache and cache in Advanced settings of this module? If problem still exists, please pm your login details, I shall check it for you.</blockquote>

Greetings,

I am also having this problem. The issue mainly is that it shows on some pages but not others. Its becoming quite frustrating trying to figure out the problem. Your help would be appreciated. I can even provided access to the backend if need be.

Thanks

contentera Friend

I clean all the cache I could think of and the problem still was there, at the end i just decided to go with an old version of joomla y problem solved, which is really frustrating because I want it to use de 2.5 version.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi all,

PM me the admin and FTP account of your sites, I shall check this for you (also include this thread URL in message)

Regards.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi guidinglight,

I’ve checked your site and seen that the slideshow only appears in homepage, pls tell me in which page it still displays.

guidinglight Friend

<em>@Saguaros 330717 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guidinglight,

I’ve checked your site and seen that the slideshow only appears in homepage, pls tell me in which page it still displays.</blockquote>

Check your PM please 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  guidinglight 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum