Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Can you kindly to fix the save buttons that do not work? However the CANCEL button works fine.

I have try to find solution but no luck.
    Module ID: 243
    version: 2.7.5

Thanks

1. ScreenShot1151
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u check the submitted details for JA Staff, its not working for me .
    Also please check the folder permission of the JA Slideshow module , in most cases this was the issue .

hoknight Friend

No change on module.
    I have try to give the folder permission of the JA Slideshow module but no luck.
    Any idea?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Can u check the submitted super user details for JA Staff, its not working for me .

hoknight Friend

sorry,how to check about the submitted super user details?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The site admin details you submitted for JA Staff to check your site , Or you can send me correct details via Private reply .

hoknight Friend

Oh. Sorry,I miss understanding the admin details.

Please try again.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    there is issue of permission for module file : http://www.hkbibleconference.org//modules/mod_jaslideshow/admin/japrofile/helper.php
    I can see the error :http://prntscr.com/bgi4rh
    Kindly contact to your host to fix it .

Beside your site is running on Joomla2.5 that no more supported by Joomla itself , i suggest you to updated template and Joomla to 3.4.x that is compatible with template too .

Do not forget to take backup before updates and never try updates on live sites .

hoknight Friend

So, which file I should give it 777 permission?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    try 644 permission , and it still showing forbidden , please contact to the hosting provider with the error details , they can check it further from your server settings .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum