Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, sorry to bother you. I originally purchased a JA template a few years back, it was Sanidine to be exact. I remember when it first released there were a few bugs/issues which were corrected. One issue was JA Slideshow rounding one of the edges in Internet Explorer, this issue was posted and a solution was provided, I added it and it worked. However, for some odd reason the issue has now reappeared and since I cannot access the Sanidine forum any longer I cannot see what the solution was to fix it again.

It looks fine in everything but Internet Explorer 7/8. Any ideas on what the issue is here? The actual part is the transparent background that slides above the image with the text on.

Cheers!

thuanlq Friend

Hi Vwrmic,

To fix PNG transparent in IE7/8, please do as following:
    – Open the file “index.php” in the folder “templatesja_sanidine”, then add there line code into “< head>..</ head >” tag:

<!-->
    <script src="http://ie7-js.googlecode.com/svn/version/2.0(beta3)/IE7.js" type="text/javascript"></script><!-->
    <!-->
    <script src="http://ie7-js.googlecode.com/svn/version/2.0(beta3)/IE8.js" type="text/javascript"></script><!-->

Good luck!

vwrmic Friend

Thank you for the reply Thuanlq, unfortunately that code made no difference. The actual transparency is working, but it is over a white background in that image so it doesn’t look it. The only problem I’m having is that rounded corner.

Any other ideas?

thuanlq Friend

Hi Vwrmic,

Please provide me your website information via ticket id AYA-513-94757 , i need check in your site to give you solutions.

Thanks,

inarush3 Friend

I am also having this problem in IE. Can you post the resolution? Thanks in advance for your help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  inarush3 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum