Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a problem with the JA slideshow module. I have installed the module correctly and I follow the steps in the user guide.

The problem I have is that only the first image is showing without any animation. I can not see the next images.

I do not know what the problem is. I have Joomla 1.5.8 installed.
    Are there special requirements for this module to work correctly ?

Thanks,

bennitos Friend

Did you enable search friendy url’s in your joomla installation (build in or as extra module?) As this is one of known causes for this problem.

cverger Friend

Yes friendly url’s are enabled in our website. I use Artio to rename my url’s.

Should I need to disable friendly url’s ? It is not working either.
    Thanks,

bennitos Friend

<em>@cverger 108412 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes friendly url’s are enabled in our website. I use Artio to rename my url’s.

Should I need to disable friendly url’s ? It is not working either.
    Thanks,</blockquote>

try to disable the search friendy url’s and see if it works without. If it works with it turned off then i should be able to give you some pointers on how to get it working with search friendy url’s

cverger Friend

It doesn’t work either without the search friendly url’s.

I don’t understand why because all my seetings seems to be correct.
    If I use JA slidehow 2 it works but I really prefer to use the JA slideshow module.

silverblue Friend

i have the same problem..
    make sure that the folder on the module option are correct
    worked for me

bytestor Friend

<em>@cverger 108370 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I have a problem with the JA slideshow module. I have installed the module correctly and I follow the steps in the user guide.

The problem I have is that only the first image is showing without any animation. I can not see the next images.

I do not know what the problem is. I have Joomla 1.5.8 installed.
    Are there special requirements for this module to work correctly ?

Thanks,</blockquote>

Hi,

You have to change the option for animation to play from pause option.

Go to JA Slideshow module and click edit.

In the parameter options you will find the first parameter as “Start status” where you have 2 options “Play” or “Pause”

I suppose you must be having option “Pause” to be saved. Change it to “Play” and save it and refresh the browser and try again. I must work.

If you still have the problem let us know we can try find a solution for it.

Thanks.

pappagrande Friend

I am using Joomla 1.6 and I cant find the parameter options…

pritam Friend

Hello pappagrande ,

Can you please provide your site url and admin access at http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/78090 , So that we can help you better.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  pritam 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum