Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

For the life of me i cannot figure why any changes to this module from its config page are not saved. Is this some kind of permission error or something else? Any help greatly appreciated.

Tim

TomC Moderator

Well, it certainly wouldn’t hurt to check your permission settings on your server for your template administration and module files.

Also, have you tried clearing your browser and JAT3 cache?

timgdixon Friend

Tom,

Thank you for the reply. I have checked those things and still not saving changes…its not the end of the world, but it would be nice if i could get it to work properly.

Saguaros Moderator

If you use Firebug editor in Firefox > check ‘Error’ tag, it will show the error after you click Save button

timgdixon Friend

I was able to finally get it to work by uninstalling and installing. However, i have a little issue. The attached image shows in the upper left hand corner a little area with red color to it and not sure what it is or why its there. It acts like some kind of button. anyone experience this? and how did you get rid of it?

1. jaslide
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you post your site url here for taking a look? also set Compress css in template manager to No.

timgdixon Friend

I set the CSS comp to NO just now, cleared cache, but see no difference. I do notice that the little rounded corner is not there.

URL: http://www.lightcc.org

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

In order to get rid of that small corner in red, you can open file: /templates/ja_your_default_template/css/template.css

add this css rule:

.ja-slidewrap_pyro .ja-slide-thumbs-handles {
    display: none !important;
    }

Then clean JAT3 cache.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum