Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve tried to update my ja slideshow module, but it’s not updating properly.

The thumbnails don’t update and the picture’s dont update as well. I’m currently updating them manually through FTP and updating the description through the module settings.

However, I noticed everytime I use ‘ or “, the slideshow would use / instead.

Also I tried to update a picture on the gallery which is called taeyang.jpg

when I changed the image to 20100627_taeyang_logo.jpg, the image does not update and furthermore, the description doesn’t show even more.

For a live example, please visit: http://www.hellokpop.com/

thanks

heres the description:
    <h3>Kwon Sang Woo’s Hit-and-Run DUI Charges</h3> <p>Actor Kwon Sang Woo, most recently noted for his role in hit movie Into the Fire, had been charged with a hit-and-run DUI offense on the 12th in Gangnam, Seoul. After Kwon Sang Woo’s vehicle collided with another, he quickly left the scene when police started to arrive.</p>

<h3>’You’re My’ Taeyang released!</h3> <p>Taeyang’s teaser for today was delayed an hour because of Korea’s participation in the World Cup. Nevertheless, the teaser for You’re My was released at 1AM KST today, shortl;y after the Korean team lost in the World Cup.</p>

<h3>TOP ‘Turns It Up’ with his solo single </h3><p>TOP, Big Bang’s charismatic rapper, has finally released his debut single after months after the song and music video premiered at Big Bang’s Big Show 2010 earlier this year.</p>

<h3>There’s ‘No Other’ like Super Junior’s latest release</h3><p>Although fans may be a bit sadden that Super Junior will end Bonamana promotions today, fans can now be rest assured that Super Junior’s promoting schedules aren’t an end yet.Super Junior will release their follow up single, 너같은사람 또 없어 (No Other) today on music portals and will likely to heat up the charts again. </p>

ar2solutions Friend

this is actually a pretty simple fix.

let me explain whats going on first. JA_Slideshow module creates a resized directory where it takes in the original images, resizes the original to make 2 copies and places the copies into another directory. 1 copy is the defined image size that you chose in the module and the other copy is the thumbnail… It stores it into the “resized” directory under images.

How to fix?
    Simply, clear our the images located under “resized” and the PHP code should automatically create a new batch of images… and the new batch will have YOUR updated images. Thats it.

Where is it located?
    Currently, one of you images is located under
    http://www.hellokpop.com/images/resized/images/stories/fruit/taeyang_640_320.jpg
    what i would do is create a new folder, and name is “slideshow” and store it under images.
    So you’ll have something like this: hellowkpop.com/images/slideshow
    Create the folder using FTP client and define that folder in your JA_Slideshow Module.

Store all your slideshow images into the new folder.
    This will not only fix your problem. But its easier to find and clear our that folder for your
    next batch of slideshow images

If you wanna go with the current set up,
    Just delete the images under /images/resized/images/stories/fruit

Thats it!

Once that is fixed, the description should work as well 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ar2solutions 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum