Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Schöne Grüße aus Köln (-:

I have a little problem.

I can’t save the configuration parameters of the JA Slideshow Module for Joomla! 3.0. Only the “close” button is working. The others are all dead. it is a new installation.

– Joomla version is 3.3.3
    – Quickstart Pack of jatc_tiris_j30
    – Updated Joomshopping to JoomShopping-4.6.0

PS: Did not install anything else.

Thanks for the support.

Grüßle.

chavan Friend

yes we are getting a 500 Internal server error, I need to lookinto to your files, So can you post me your site ftp details.

vigonace Friend

I just did.

Vielen Dank im Voraus (-:

chavan Friend

I have commented out this code, Need to consult why this code is causing an error with the core team. Now the JA Slideshow works fine.

$japp->initialise(array('language' => $japp->getUserState('application.lang', 'lang')))

vigonace Friend

Hey Chavan,

Thanks for the support, but the module isn’t fully functional.

I can’t save any “profile settings”.

One can unpublish and save but that is all that is possible.

Unfortunately i have a deadline and this is killing me, might loose some money if i can’t and don’t go online asap.

Please i need your support and help on this one guys.

Grüße aus Köln

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

Our JA Tiris is not yet compatible with Joomla v. 3.3.x, so I suggest you rollback to last known good working backup of your site, built on Joomla 3.2.x, preferably – on Joomla 3.2.4, the latest version of the 3.2.x family.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Alex

vigonace Friend

I see (-:
    That explains a lot.

vanxed Friend

<em>@alexsmirnov 440349 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

Our JA Tiris is not yet compatible with Joomla v. 3.3.x, so I suggest you rollback to last known good working backup of your site, built on Joomla 3.2.x, preferably – on Joomla 3.2.4, the latest version of the 3.2.x family.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Alex</blockquote>

Thank You!!! I was very worry about what happen to the slideshow. Definitely is not working with the latest Joomla update.

V

vigonace Friend

The JA Slideshow Module has been updated and is fully functional.
    An upgrade will fix the problem i was facing.

Good job guys 😎

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  vigonace 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum