Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I need to know if I can get the JA content slider lite to show in an unique menu ID so I can assign modules to whatever it brings up once clicked.

Right now it’s carrying over all homepage modules… and that’s not what I want.

EDIT… sorry. TEMPLATE I am using is JA Mitius

J!3.x

thnx

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lndesigns,

Did you try to assign it to specific menu item via module setting >>> Assignment tab ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lndesigns,

Did you try to assign it to specific menu item via module setting >>> Assignment tab ?

lndesigns Friend

<em>@Adam M 471814 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @lndesigns,

Did you try to assign it to specific menu item via module setting >>> Assignment tab ?</blockquote>

It is to show on the home page… like I have assigned on the “assignment tab” of the module. What I want to know is when someone CLICKS on whatever article that is showing IN the module to go to a specific menu ID so I can assign specific modules to show and not show when the article appears. I am under the understanding that the menu “assignment” tab is for where the MODULE is to show, right? I want a menu ID for when an ARTICLE from the module is clicked and loaded.

I hope I am making sense. 😉

usually I don’t :D:D:D

lndesigns Friend

NEVER MIND NEVER MIND…. somehow I got it to work right!!!! Made a hidden menu with a category blog within using the same category the module is pulling from, and also assigned the module to THAT also… and for some strange reason, it works now!
    um, weird, but HEY… got it to work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum