Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    the included JA Slideshow Extension a problem:

When I try to scroll down on the iPhone, it seems to be stuck. It is only possible to scroll outside of the slideshow.

How can I fix that?

Thanks,
    Michael

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Michael,

Are you using the latest version of this JA Slideshow Lite module? If not, take a backup of your site first and use our JA Extension Manager to update this module to the latest version.

With the latest version, you can scroll down within the slideshow, however, you must scroll slowly, otherwise it will switch to another image of slideshow instead of scrolling down.

michaelsteip Friend

Hmm… Yeah, it works now, but it would be better to have it scrolling, instead of switching images. I let it play automatically anyway. Is there a possibility to turn the switching feature off?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In file: modulesmod_jaslideshowliteassetsscript.js, line 370, you can comment or remove function named: initTouchDevice

michaelsteip Friend

Thanks, that works fine. I commented some of the lines e.stop(). This way the I can still swipe to change the slide. Unfortunately it only works 3 times. 🙁 But I can live with that. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  michaelsteip 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum