Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am having a strange thing happening. The code in my ja_slideshow lite has this URL for the description:

index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=category&cid=21&Itemid=154

The link above works just fine. However, when the link is parsed by the slideshow script, it is written n in this format:

index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=category&cid=21&Itemid=154

That’s usually not a big deal, but in my case the last substitutions apparently prevents the link from parsing the itemid-154 and the result is that the page in question loads the default view of the page as if it didn’t have an itemid at all.

What I need it to id is not parse the & into a & but I don’t know quite how to go about it.

Thank you for your help.

phong nam Friend

Hi conticreative,

I already acknowledged your issue. The JRoute/ will lead $xhtml replace & by & for xml compilance. Here is my guide:

1. Backup your librariesjoomlamethods.php.

2. Open it & replace lines:

if ($xhtml) {
    $url = str_replace('&', '&', $url);
    }

with

if ($xhtml)
    {
    $url = htmlspecialchars($url);
    }

Then Save. Clea T3 cache.

3. “Breaks item ID” – Try on my 2nd note. If you still face this issue. Pls send me your admin account for further checking ?

Regards,

Leo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum