Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

My JA Slideshow Lite is working great, except for the fact that when it is displayed on a full sized screen, it resizes the images above their actual size. I have tried making the smaller and smaller but this does nothing.

So in this case the images are relatively small, 400×300 px and I have set that size in the backend aswell. However upon checking the results it is always the same, they are are automatically resized to something like 720x540px and are sourced from the images/resize folder. How do I prevent this from happening?? Is it something to do with the bootstrap, css or java script settings.

Thanks
    Andrew

chavan Friend

At what instance it is resized ? I see only 400×300 px image on your site. please provide a screenshot of this.

achmann Friend

For viewing pleasure, I have a very large monitor, but I don’t want others with large monitors to experience this either.

Thanks for the speedy response 😀

1. screenshot
    2. screenshot-2
    chavan Friend

Go to this File: /templates/ja_mixmaz/css/mod_jaslideshowlite.css

Replace this code

.ja-ss-item img { background: #666 float:left; max-width: 100%; width: 100%; }

with

.ja-ss-item img { background: #666 ; float:left; max-width: 100%; width: 100%;
    height:400px; }

Change 400px in above to anything you like to fit.

Note: keep the width as 720px for the image, By this way the image will look good.

achmann Friend

Gosh I love you, thanks so much 😀 I didn’t even look in that file, thank you! 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  achmann 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum