Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Kindly change the source of the folder , at present the source of folder is Slideshow that i under resized folder . and there are not images showing in it . This is reason there is no image . Try to upload your slideshow images in root/images/slideshow folder and then select it .
    Hope it helps .

pasionik Friend

Thanks but something mess me up. I created a new folder in root/images/slideshow and I posted three images in that. I can see them when I choose the slideshow folder from the slideshow module(see attached image). However the problem remains.

1. 2016-04-06_1055
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    its weird , Kindly take a full backup of site and post your site FTP details Via Private reply . I will check the issue .

pasionik Friend

Thanks
    I have backed up everything but sql because I get an error when using the cpanel. However I would really appreciated if you checked it in case you can see something more. In any case I have got a recent full back up (a month ago). I will pm you the ftp details as well.

pasionik Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I fixed this issue directly on your side . Slideshow resized the images as per the container dimension and pick the images from reiszed folder . I deleted the older files from resize folder and now its working fine .

mlima87 Friend

Hello, Pankaj
    The same thing is happening with me. The module Slide Show Lite, is configured, pointed in the first page, and i have made what you did (did delete the imagens in resized folder), but the problem remains. Please help me.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Mlima
    Kindly take a full backup of site and post your site FTP details and super user details of site Via Private reply . I will check the issue .

mlima87 Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Kindly take also post your site path with super user details Via Private reply . I will check the issue .

mlima87 Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its not issue of the images , You are using 3rd party extensions for the slideshow/gallery that creating this issue . Try to disable the extension one by one and check this .

mlima87 Friend

Go it!
    i found the module was causing the error.
    Thanks so much!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mlima87 7 years, 7 months ago.

The topic ‘Ja slideshow lite’ is closed to new replies.