Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi guys i have this question i would like to have JA Slideshow showing articles with tthe very same style like the JA Slideshow Lite in the Mitius Magazine demo. Let see: The lite version shows images only, and the JA Slideshow (currently installed the latest version) is capable to take images and some other data from Joomla Articles, how could i achieve that cool looking style with JA Slideshow? many thanks, here is a screenshot:

1. slideshow
    Eragon H Friend

On the JA Biz, the JA Slideshow has same style with the one you want (http://prntscr.com/52jsc3).
    You can build a demo here and check the Slideshow module configuration to apply in your site

aryentain99 Friend

what do i need to take to reach the same style? i have that template package.

aryentain99 Friend

I’ve selected “biz” in the profile list and the result is completely different to the Mitius demo, in fact the biz presentation differ a lot from that.

TomC Moderator

What you should do, first, is inspect the CSS for the slideshow in JA Mititusr, and then play around with the CSS for the gallery in your JA Biz based site to try to replicate the same display. Two very helpful tools to help you with this are:

JA’s DEMO BUILDER

and

FIREBUG.

aryentain99 Friend

I forgot to tell, i want to apply this in a site with Mitius Magazine

TomC Moderator

<em>@aryentain99 451519 wrote:</em><blockquote>I forgot to tell, i want to apply this in a site with Mitius Magazine</blockquote>

So you’re going to be using the JA Mititus template?

Then all you really need to do is utilize the quickstart+sample data installation process, and you will have a virtual replica of the demo version ready to start working with.

aryentain99 Friend

I’ll try but coding is not my stronger side, i’m a graphic designer you know.

TomC Moderator

<em>@aryentain99 451524 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ll try but coding is not my stronger side, i’m a graphic designer you know.</blockquote>

Same here . . . . But the more you look over the CSS, the more “logical” it becomes and starts to make sense.

Check out this little article I wrote a while back —> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/the-three-ps-patience-practice-and-perseverance/

🙂

aryentain99 Friend

Nice reading Tom, i’ve sent you a pm too.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aryentain99 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum