Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    on joomla 2.5.11 with the latest version of the JA Business template, I installed the slideshow with 4 articles and it worked fine.
    Then I set up the the multilingual environment and the component Josetta to manage the translation. it was still working fine with only one language activated.
    Now that I started to translate and build the various modules, categories, and articles, the slideshow displays 2 articles in double (instead of the 4 articles).
    Is there a specific configuration of the slide show to work in multilingual environment?
    Is there a special need to configure the template to overide the menu and the modules as well? (I did some overide configuration to differentiate FR and EN main menus). The language by default is English. Not all the elements are translated into French yet.

Thanks in advance
    yves

phong nam Friend

Hi yves,

I’m glad to say the JA Slideshow module works on Multilingual menu items. You just need to insert the slide image into the articles of “Slideshow-fr” as you did in the ones of “Slideshow-en”.

i.e: You can see I corrected the slide image of Organismes de certification article on your FR menu.
    Remember to clear JAT3 cache after saving change.

1. 7-12-2013-11-45-51-AM
    yfb01 Friend

Hi Leo,

Thank you for your information and for the correction you did for the English version; It works fine in the English version.
    I added the the code for the images in each of the French articles as well, but, in French, it is still displaying only 2 of the articles in double instead of the 4.
    Should I recreate completely the 4 articles from scratch? or is there any setting somewhere I should configure to avoid that duplication?
    Best,
    yves

phong nam Friend

Hi yves,

I saw the problem of JA Slideshow module on French menu that It is displaying 2 articles in double. I will back to you with the suitable solution tommorow morning after checking carefully your configurations (both module and articles). Hope you can wait for me !

yfb01 Friend

Hi Leo
    tomorrow it will be perfect.
    thanks in advance
    yves

phong nam Friend

Hi yfb01,

Your slideshow module works fine on French menu, and is displaying enough 4 articles now.

The solution: The author of French articles should be “Super User”, instead of Yves BOISSELIER. Because, the author is related to the languge you configured before. You can see the differences in the Slideshow-fr category ‘s articles.

1. 7-13-2013-12-25-28-PM
    yfb01 Friend

Thank you very much Leo 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yfb01 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum