Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am trying to use the ja-slideshow module in Ja-Larix template on vm-fp position, but there is a lot of problems:

• The thumbnails are out of the images
    • The images crops en every transition
    • The description text of every picture goes to down
    • All is weird! 🙁

I used the settings like the tutorial of Ja-Sadine II, with a diferent picture size and the animation type is zooming instead fading… that is, please help me.

You may take a look at: http://www.imfica.com/nuevo

Thanks

DP

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Just had a look…and can’t get past your front page login. Can you help or advise?
    John.

jdponce Friend

Oh, I forgot to do it, thanks, is active right now

DP

DP
    Couple of things….first add the following in red to:
    ja-vm.css (line 50)

#ja-feature {
    margin:0;
    overflow:hidden;
    padding:5px;
    position:relative;
    }

This will clear some of the visual problems.

Check your Slideshow Parameters for other tweaks…”Next/Prev Images Opacity”…for instance.

Hope this helps.
    John.

jdponce Friend

Thanks John I did what you said, but there is no changes, also the thumbnails are gone :confused: I am trying with other parameters

Can you change the settings temporarily on the slide show…so that it advances only when clicked on?
    The Burns effect is nice…but wreaks havoc when we’re trying to troubleshoot . 🙂

And didn’t even notice you had thumbnails…so something is going on…and stopping the slideshow from moving for a bit would be helpful.

Thanks,
    John.

jdponce Friend

I almost lost my mind!, I set the efect to fading and the advences with a click, but the results are worst :confused:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jdponce 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum