Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am trying to get JA Slideshow II working on the following site, http://www.gbsan.com/index.php

I want my main images in the slideshow to scale to fit the full width of the display. However I don’t want the image to squeeze or resize vertically. Images are resizing vertically right now and it is really distorting the images.

Is this possible. Can I scale to fit width only and have image aligned so only the top portion of the image is displayed?

Or, is it possible to manually specify a different main image for each slideshow item? I would prefer to display slideshow items from Articles, not an Image Folder. Displaying articles will be easy for site maintenance.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear gregbanig!

I think that you should download the rasite template, and then you install this one on the localhost. you ‘ll see default configuration of module in this template, you ‘ll the configuration for yours.

The ja slideshow2 module allow you configure image via using the custom tag

<!– {jaimage main=”yyy.jpg” thumb=”xxx.jpg”} –>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum