Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Eya people,

I have no idea why but the images loaded by the JA Slideshow II module won’t refresh.
    I set the module to load images from the folder images/stories/slideshow. There’s only one image there called sl-1.jpg but it keeps showing the old version. I changed the image in photoshop and uploaded it in the same folder. When I look at the file in the browser it’s correct but inside the template it’s the old version! I refreshed my cache and everything.

What’s going on here??

Thanks in advance!

joomlageeks Friend

I hope that this should be something to do with the cache. try cleaning the cache using the joomla administrator control panel. navigate as Tools >> Clean cache.

Hope this helps. if you still have problem, please post your website links here and PM the login info

aman204 Friend

Please ensure to have specific folder set to chmod 777

peterva Friend

The folder is set to 777 as well as the file itself. I cleaned the cache too. Still the same problem.

aman204 Friend

Will it be possible for you to please pm me ftp and superadmin details to take closer look

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum