Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

How can you specify an image to be the first image displayed in the JA-Slideshow module? Review my url here: http://definitivediva.com/ and I would like to have the image with text/black background/”Be Seen..” to be the first one.

Review the attached screenshot showing my config. I thought ‘start item’ field would give me some help but so far I’ve set it to “0”, “1” and “5” and that doesn’t change which image is the first to start with.

1. quartz-slideshowuser7para15
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi jaybird8521,
    i have checked your website and saw that this issue solved.

jaybird8521 Friend

No, the issue is not solved and is the same as before. How can i select only one image to be the first image in the slideshow?

asdecruces Friend

<em>@jaybird8521 124424 wrote:</em><blockquote>No, the issue is not solved and is the same as before. How can i select only one image to be the first image in the slideshow?</blockquote>
    i have the same problem, please i need help with this, im being crazy!!!!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guys,

Kindly purchase or renew your membership for our technical support because technical support is for subscribed members only.

niallfitz Friend

I am also looking for a solution to this!

Saguaros Moderator

The module automatic find a image put on the content of article, if you would like to display other image

you can use : this to configure the displaying image

<!– {jaimage main=”yyy.jpg” thumb=”xxx.jpg”} –>

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum