Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I add text with a apostrophe to the JA SLides 2 description the character of “/” is added to the text.

Example:

If I enter text of “…Ray Lucia’s Buckets of Money…” it gets displayed as “…Ray Lucia/’s Buckets of Money…”

How do I get rid of the /

Saguaros Moderator

Dear gregbanig!
    Please open the file: modulesmod_jaslideshow2helper.php and find codes:
    at line 383:
    [PHP] $data[‘captionsArray’][] = (isset($descriptionArray[$img]) && isset($descriptionArray[$img][‘caption’])) ? str_replace(“‘”, “‘”, $descriptionArray[$img][‘caption’]) :”;[/PHP]

and replace:
    [PHP]$data[‘captionsArray’][] = (isset($descriptionArray[$img]) && isset($descriptionArray[$img][‘caption’])) ? ( $descriptionArray[$img][‘caption’]) :”;[/PHP]

Good luck

Greg Banig Friend

Thanks, I located the code. But it was in a different location for me.

File:

modules/ mod_jaslideshow2/mod_jaslideshow2.php

Find (around line 223):

$captionsArray[] = (isset($descriptionArray[$img]) && isset($descriptionArray[$img][‘caption’])) ? str_replace(“‘”, “‘”, $descriptionArray[$img][‘caption’]) :”;

Replace with:

$captionsArray[] = (isset($descriptionArray[$img]) && isset($descriptionArray[$img][‘caption’])) ? ( $descriptionArray[$img][‘caption’]) :”;

Saguaros Moderator

Dear gregbanig!

Oh you are using the old version of the module

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum