Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Something is terribly wrong with the module. I’ve re-downloaded a few times and tried to reinstall with no luck.

no module settings seem to work either.

Live demo at http://www.socialtalklive.com

1. JA-Slideshow-error
    scotty Friend

I can’t login to your site but it appears from your screen shot that you are missing some .css or the .css you are using is designed for a different template.

socialtalklive Friend

I’ve opened the site, please let me know what I need to change

scotty Friend

In your slideshow config…. turn off thumbnails.

socialtalklive Friend

they are off, turning navigation off just leaves the arrows off-center

scotty Friend

They are not off center… they are to the left because your slideshow is much smaller than the module position you have placed it in. To make your slideshow wider (and thus move the arrows to the edges… ) go to your slideshow setting and increase the width in the Stage Settings.

socialtalklive Friend

the settings are the same as the settings in the quickstart installation. I’ve even increased to 720 px with no change

Css Magician Friend

Dear socialtalklive ,

I can’t login to your site but I think css conflicting. Please open your live site or pm you account to me. I will check

socialtalklive Friend

its unlocked now, please check

Please check the left and right modules, they are out of position

Css Magician Friend

Dear socialtalklive,

I checked your site, and I see your article html problems. But I can’t go to your admin to fix. Alright, you go to your article editing (no use editor) and check html around

<hr id="system-readmore" />

socialtalklive Friend

what am I looking for?

Css Magician Friend

Dear socialtalklive,
    I have just created a new ticket on your behalf: ICX-659-96400

Please open the ticket and update your site access information, clarify the issue you are facing as well then our devs will diagnose and get it fixed asap for you.

For information on best security practices, and frequently asked questions about sharing access with JoomlArt support, kindly refer to the knowledgebase article at: http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/3/0/providing-joomlart-with-access-to-your-site-or-server

waby Friend

Hello,

I’ve the same problem to display the JA SlideShow correctly.

Could you please help me ?

Regards,

Eloise

Css Magician Friend

<em>@waby 219481 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I’ve the same problem to display the JA SlideShow correctly.

Could you please help me ?

Regards,

Eloise</blockquote>

Dear waby,
    I have just created a new ticket on your behalf: FKE-534-68513

Please open the ticket and update your site access information, clarify the issue you are facing as well then our devs will diagnose and get it fixed asap for you.

For information on best security practices, and frequently asked questions about sharing access with JoomlArt support, kindly refer to the knowledgebase article at: http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/3/0/providing-joomlart-with-access-to-your-site-or-server

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Css Magician 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum