Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve submitted a support ticket and have received two brush offs telling me to refer to the user guide.

My problem is that I can’t seem to get the ja-slideshow2 to display properly within this template. I’ve tried matching all the settings and it doesn’t look right at all. And I have been over the user guide settings several times.

Help is appreciated. I have a support ticket on this.

[Update] Where I’m really stuck is getting the navigator to display properly…

1. slideshow-problem
    ironlion37 Friend

Ok, nevermind, I got it all figured out.

My only remaining question is it possible to use the K2 format without referencing K2 items. I like the look of that slideshow better, but am not using K2.

steinar Friend

<em>@ironlion37 204242 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok, nevermind, I got it all figured out.</blockquote>

Good for you. An important point with forums is that others can learn from your experiences without pulling their own hair out. So … well.
    Cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  steinar 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum