Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JA slideshow modules used to work nicely with template in our previous server. But after moving the whole thing to the new server (by copying whole site and database). JA slideshow doesn’t work anymore.

In image path field (backend),

– if we put CORRECT path to wanted folder, its frontend page will be just white blank page (viewing sourcecode.. nothing was loaded at all on the page)

– if we put INCORRECT path, its frontend page loaded properly but leaving the slideshow’s position blank like nothing’s there.

To start fresh, we tested by a new test joomla site. Basically just install joomla there and then install JA slideshow module. Nothing else. But result was exactly the same.

Any thoughts or suggestions from gurus in here?

Cheers!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Ploman,

It seems your membership has expired and i am sorry, we would not be able to provide you support for members only products. Please renew your membership to enjoy the support benefits.

Arvind

wolffox Friend

<em>@ploman 192360 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA slideshow modules used to work nicely with template in our previous server. But after moving the whole thing to the new server (by copying whole site and database). JA slideshow doesn’t work anymore.

In image path field (backend),

– if we put CORRECT path to wanted folder, its frontend page will be just white blank page (viewing sourcecode.. nothing was loaded at all on the page)

– if we put INCORRECT path, its frontend page loaded properly but leaving the slideshow’s position blank like nothing’s there.

To start fresh, we tested by a new test joomla site. Basically just install joomla there and then install JA slideshow module. Nothing else. But result was exactly the same.

Any thoughts or suggestions from gurus in here?

Cheers!</blockquote>

yeah, i am also having the same problem. my dispalyed page is blank after spending several minutes loading.
    please guys i really need your help as im stuck and dont know what to do.
    Tanx in advance

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@wolffox 197150 wrote:</em><blockquote>yeah, i am also having the same problem. my dispalyed page is blank after spending several minutes loading.
    please guys i really need your help as im stuck and dont know what to do.
    Tanx in advance</blockquote>

I think that your issue is from the LIMIT TIME OUT setting and LIMIT MERMORY Setting of your server, now you try to contact with the teachnical of hosting service, they will re-configure them

Keep us informed the result.

sjisaacs Friend

I have a problem with my slideshow… I deleted the default images from the template thinking I’d add my own, which I did, but now all the text is gone. The articles seem to have been associated with the images, not the module, which seems strange. So I have the animation and the photos, but no text. How can I fix that?

Also—I need to remove the frame for the photos that looks like a silver website frame. It’s the JA Norite template. How can I do that so that my pictures float and aren’t surrounded by that frame?

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sjisaacs 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum