Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all,
    I installed JA Slideshow and I want to use it with a business profile to read from the article but when my descriptions are showing the text is being cut off on the right side and I’m missing text.

Options I played with:
    Main Item width: 980px
    Show Description: Show description
    Mask Alignment: Right
    Mask Width: 800
    Mask Height: 300

Picture shows how my text is being cut off. What can I change to make sure my text is showed in full? Technically I just need to make the max width 50px smaller. Please help. Thank you

1. slideshow_post
    Stork11 Friend

Hello mkawecki,

Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

saminora Friend

Hi guys,
    I am completely lost:
    we use ja_business template for joomla 2.5 including the slideshow module. If I click on the title of a slideshow article I want the slideshow module and the 3 modlues below (content mass top) not to be shown. But if I click on the title link the slideshow and the 3 modules below still appear (instead of having shown only the article like in demo version). I checked the modules on which menu items they should be refered to. I chose only the homepage….
    cheers

Stork11 Friend

<em>@saminora 336772 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys,
    I am completely lost:
    we use ja_business template for joomla 2.5 including the slideshow module. If I click on the title of a slideshow article I want the slideshow module and the 3 modlues below (content mass top) not to be shown. But if I click on the title link the slideshow and the 3 modules below still appear (instead of having shown only the article like in demo version). I checked the modules on which menu items they should be refered to. I chose only the homepage….
    cheers</blockquote>
    Hello saminora,

When an item is opened in the home page that means there is no menu item referring to it or referring to the category which it belongs to. In this case, you need to create a menu item somewhere that points to those items or to the categories which they belong to.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum