Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a problem on administrator site for module ja Slideshow.

Everytime I would like to open module JA slideshow I get this error:

1146 Table ‘display9.dply9_k2_categories’ doesn’t exist SQL=SELECT m.* FROM dply9_k2_categories m WHERE trash = 0 AND m.published = ‘1’ ORDER BY parent, ordering

I’ve also added the printscreen of the error.

I am assuming it has to do something with the K2 extension?

Please help,

Kindly regards,

jooservices Friend

Have done,
    Please check it at your side.
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Have done,
    Please check it at your side.
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

kikiveliki Friend

OK, it is working now.

As I can see you’ve installed K2 component, thank you…

But what does the JA slideshow has to do with the K2 component?

kikiveliki Friend

OK, it is working now.

As I can see you’ve installed K2 component, thank you…

But what does the JA slideshow has to do with the K2 component?

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    In fact it should be bug in this module. It should check if component exists before query .

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    In fact it should be bug in this module. It should check if component exists before query .

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

dfirsching Friend

Is there a fix to it so that we don’t need to install K2?
    Our site does not use K2.
    For some reason, when we upgraded from slideshow 2.7.3 to 2.7.5, originally we could adjust the slideshow but now we get the k2 table error mentioned above and are stuck at that point.

Do you recommend downgrading the extension back to 2.7.3 or is it not related to this change?

dfirsching Friend

Is there a fix to it so that we don’t need to install K2?
    Our site does not use K2.
    For some reason, when we upgraded from slideshow 2.7.3 to 2.7.5, originally we could adjust the slideshow but now we get the k2 table error mentioned above and are stuck at that point.

Do you recommend downgrading the extension back to 2.7.3 or is it not related to this change?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello @dfirsching

I tested it on my local system with fresh install and latest slideshow did no found problem .

you can install the K2 on your site and then uninstall it from Extension Manager > Manager Tab .
    It will fix the problem .

Before installing K2 kindly PM me your site super user Admin details so we can check this problem .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello @dfirsching

I tested it on my local system with fresh install and latest slideshow did no found problem .

you can install the K2 on your site and then uninstall it from Extension Manager > Manager Tab .
    It will fix the problem .

Before installing K2 kindly PM me your site super user Admin details so we can check this problem .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum