Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I am not able to make change to the Ja-slideshow. I am forced to log out whenever I want to create new or save that module. I have tried to reinstall the module but nothing changes! All functioned well with all others, just this module! Can you help me check what’s the problem with this.
    Thanks!

relsig Friend

Are you using Akeeba Admin Tool to protect your site? I had the same problems until I changed the htaccess settings.

relsig Friend

Are you using Akeeba Admin Tool to protect your site? I had the same problems until I changed the htaccess settings.

indochinatreks Friend

No. I am not using Akeeba tool. What should I change for the htaccess file settings? I am not a coder. So if you know this, please instruct me how doing!

indochinatreks Friend

No. I am not using Akeeba tool. What should I change for the htaccess file settings? I am not a coder. So if you know this, please instruct me how doing!

Saguaros Moderator

This is really weird. If you have any 3rd party extensions installed on your site, pls try to disable them first. And try to switch off the SEF url rewriting option via global configuration in backend of your site to make sure that there is no rule affect this module.

Saguaros Moderator

This is really weird. If you have any 3rd party extensions installed on your site, pls try to disable them first. And try to switch off the SEF url rewriting option via global configuration in backend of your site to make sure that there is no rule affect this module.

relsig Friend

This is a security feature of Akeeba Admin Tool, it prevents .php files from beeing executed in certain directories. If you add this directory as an exception it works fine.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum