Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    ja-slideshow stop working on this site I am developing:
    http://loto.landingpagesseo.com
    I cannot figure out what is causing this.
    Please help!

Thanks indeed for looking into this.

Beatriz Mendoza

swissa Friend

You must have fixed it because for me nice photography and looks like a great hotel and spa! (11 slides shown)

webmasterbea Friend

Hi swissa,
    thanks for the comments!
    well, I did not fixed it, all I did was to turn off all the Join and minify plugins and also on the template. I am turning them on and off to figure out what’s going on.
    I am sure this is a plugin conflict. What I really will need now, is to figure out a way to identify which plugins are conflicting to be able to get the site to load as fast as possible without canceling the slideshow. If anybody has had this problem and figured it out, let me know what you did.

Many thanks!

HeR0 Friend

Hi, Webmasterbeta
    Please explain your issues, i checked on your site and see JA Slideshow module still work

webmasterbea Friend

<em>@Hung Phung 315172 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, Webmasterbeta
    Please explain your issues, i checked on your site and see JA Slideshow module still work</blockquote>
    The issue is still going on; I just disabled the plugins, If you read my last response, you’ll notice the problem is not solved, it is only that I disabled the minifying and compressing sections of the template and turned off compression related plugins. When I turn on those plugins, the slider stops working an d the menus stop dropping. What do you suggest.

HeR0 Friend

Ok, have a conflict between K2 system with T3 compress. I change in K2 to load jQuery from loacl instead remote and slide work. 🙂
    Are you ok with this solution? 🙂

webmasterbea Friend

<em>@Hung Phung 315431 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok, have a conflict between K2 system with T3 compress. I change in K2 to load jQuery from loacl instead remote and slide work. 🙂
    Are you ok with this solution? :)</blockquote>

I am absolutely thrilled!

Thanks so much!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  webmasterbea 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum