Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Hi. Can somebody tell me how can I add a description on each item (image) in mod_jaslideshow2? How needs the code to look like? I’m refering to syntax..

Thanks a lot!

jsliao Friend

maybe you should pay for the template or mod before you start asking for help

kraymitchell Friend

I am having issues with this myself and the above code does not quite work right.
    Can anybody help with this? Is there documentation somewhere to show how it is setup in the demo?

<em>@jsliao 114285 wrote:</em><blockquote>maybe you should pay for the template or mod before you start asking for help</blockquote>

You know, just because they are unlicensed member does not mean they are not working on a legal copy. What if their client bought it through their own account?

quangvv Friend

Hi all,

The Slideshow2 does not support this fueture by this time. You can send the request to get new version of it.

Good job.

kraymitchell Friend

<em>@quangvv 141961 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all,

The Slideshow2 does not support this fueture by this time. You can send the request to get new version of it.

Good job.</blockquote>

Huh???? What in the hell are you talking about? If it does not support this feature, then why does it have a description and read more link in the demo?

rphelps Friend

<h3>EndWar Exclusive Theater of War Hands-On </h3>

<h3>EndWar Exclusive Theater</h3>

<h3>War Hands-On </h3>

<h3>Sweet Strawberry</h3>

devlshone Friend

There are some of us that legally purchased a JA template, used it for a while and then let their subscription and user account lapse. So, before you start accusing people of doing things illegally, remember that has US citizens, we are presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty.
    Now, how about answering the question? If the above file format is correct for JA Slideshow, could someone please let us know what the filename should be and where it should be located? Thanks.

rphelps Friend

<em>@devlshone 145426 wrote:</em><blockquote>There are some of us that legally purchased a JA template, used it for a while and then let their subscription and user account lapse. So, before you start accusing people of doing things illegally, remember that has US citizens, we are presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty.
    Now, how about answering the question? If the above file format is correct for JA Slideshow, could someone please let us know what the filename should be and where it should be located? Thanks.</blockquote>
    images/stories/slideshow

you’d know ALL of this if you purchased it legally.

devlshone Friend

<blockquote>you’d know ALL of this if you purchased it legally.</blockquote>
    Not so, I may have known it all at one time and also had access to the documentation while my user account was still active. If I remember correctly, there is no downloadable version of the documentation, it’s all just posted in the forum for that template.

pinkfloyd Friend

anybody where I should look to fix this..

any help much appreciated

pinkfloyd Friend

Does slideshow 2 and other extensions work in different joomlart templates or just the templates that come bundled with it..

Is that my problem?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi pinkfloyd

Our module is supporting all our templates.

Please kindly check it.

To add a description to this module please use this structure:

<h3>10 things you must know about JA Teline III</h3>
    <p>JA Teline III goes live now</p>

sky walker Friend

<em>@JA Developer 156866 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi pinkfloyd

Our module is supporting all our templates.

Please kindly check it.

To add a description to this module please use this structure:

<h3>10 things you must know about JA Teline III</h3>
    <p>JA Teline III goes live now</p>

</blockquote>

<em>@rphelps 144101 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    <h3>EndWar Exclusive Theater of War Hands-On </h3>

<h3>EndWar Exclusive Theater</h3>

<h3>War Hands-On </h3>

<h3>Sweet Strawberry</h3>
    </blockquote>

nice..very thank you..

santoshkon Friend

Can I use JA slide show in other templates . Does it support all templates other than JA templates

Saguaros Moderator

YOu can use the it on one of ja templates, if you would like the module display same a centain ja template, you copy the css file and images (if have) inside css folder and put into your templates

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

This topic contains 58 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  7of9 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum