Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey Guys,

I have a challenge in the Ironis template slideshow.

This site has been up for a few months and all was great.

http://raulandtonivazquezfoudation.org

I built another site on this template and when I set up the slideshow, it was putting the middle column (4 thumbnails) all the way to the left and under the description instead of in the middle. I went to the site above and noticed that the error was there also now.

This is happening in Firefox but everything is fine in IE and Chrome.

Here is a screenshot of the error I’m talking about:

I hope you can help!

Thanks in advance!

1. screenshot-error
    Stork11 Friend

Hello mobiletown,

There is an error in “/templates/ja_ironis/js/ja.more.js” file. I can’t access your FTP to fix it for you because the account is incorrect. Please try to change line 7
    from

if (title.getChildren() && title.getChildren().length==1 && title.getChildren()[0].tag.toLowerCase() == 'span') return;
    to

if (title.getChildren && title.getChildren().length==1 && title.getChildren()[0].tag.toLowerCase() == 'span') return;

(Remove braces in first “title.getChildren”)

Regards.

mobiletown Friend

Hey Stork11

I changed that code and it did not fix the firefox issue.

I checked the FTP access I sent you and it works fine so you should be able to access all server files through an FTP program.

Looking forward to your next response.

Thanks again!

Stork11 Friend

Hello mobiletown,

It’s bug of Firefox 1.8. I fixed it for you as outlined here http://joomla-tips.org/joomla-troubleshooter/mootools-problems-after-firefox-update-to-version-18.html

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum