Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

JA SlideShow Module 1.0.0 Installation Guide (mod_jaslideshow.zip)
    [position:mass-top]

Step 1: Installation
    You follow simple steps below:1/ Install the module via Joomla Installer
    2/ Assign module to the position: {mass-top}
    3/ Enable the module

Then, the module is instantly available in your front-end. If you are new to this stuff, follow detailed guideline below:
    —-How to install Joomla module
    The module should look as below:

Step 2: Configuration

From the backend of your Joomla site (administration) select Extensions->Module Manger, then click on module title mod_jaslideshow to enter configuration panel:

Here is the setting of JA SlideShow Module on demo page:

Parameters Explanation
    :

• Start status: Set the start status of slideshow is play or pause.
    • Slide Width: defines the Width of Slideshow [px(s)]
    • Slide Height: defines the Height of Slideshow [px(s)]
    • Image Folder: Path to images folder. Default in JA Mesolite II is “images/stories/slideshow/”.
    • Thumbs Folder: Path to Thumbs Folder. Default in JA Mesolite II is “images/stories/fruit/thumbs”
    • Alt Images: Alt images displays when the images not found.
    • Sort Type: The sort order by of the images. Name/Time option.
    • Sort Order: The sort order of the images. Random/Ascending/Descending option.
    • Set list of image to display: You can choose an list of images you want to display only. Seperated by comma. For Example: bread.jpg, coffee.jpg.
    • Start image: Specific image to start slideshow.
    • Auto resize image: You can set auto resize the images with a size define. Note: This option is best with Face animation.
    • Display time: define the display time of image on slideshow in second.
    • Transition Duration: defines time of animation on slideshow in second.
    • Animation Type: Animation effect you want to display. Select Fading/Moving option.
    • Animation Repeat: If Yes, animation will repeating forever.
    • Percent of animation: This option used with Panning or Combo animation. You can set value in 0% – 100%.
    • Percent zoom effect: This option used with zoom effect only. You can set value in 0% – 100%.
    • Effect: Animation effects. Used with Wipe/Push animation only.
    • Navigation type: choose Navigation Type. Select No/ Number/ Thumbnails option.

If select “Thumbnail“, see how it works in front-page:

If select “Single Arrow“, see how it works in front-page:

If select “Full Arrow“, see how it works in front-page:

If select “Number“, see how it works in front-page:

• Thumbnail Width: defines width of thumbnail. If select navigation type is Thumbnails. Default is 60 in pixel.
    • Thumbnail Height: defines height of thumbnail. If select navigation type is Thumbnails. Default is 60 in pixel.
    • Switch action: Action on navigation to switch images.
    • Show description: Display description for images.
    • Description effect: Choose effect for description.
    • Description parameters: Specific parameter for each image. Images can have or don’t have caption and link to another page. Syntax: imagename:caption=Image caption&url=http://imagelink. Example: sl-1.jpg:caption=This is description for header 1&url=http://www.yoururlhere.com. Each image per line.
    joaoferraz Friend

Hi,
    How can I centralize the slideshow on a fluid template?
    Thanks

Sherlock Friend

<em>@joaoferraz 183527 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    How can I centralize the slideshow on a fluid template?
    Thanks</blockquote>

Dear joaoferraz,

Could you tell me exactly the name of template ? can you posting here your url ?

rheo99 Friend

Hi can i check, for the ja slideshow, there is this option to input a description. How do i set a newline of text ? I cant seem to use <br/> to do this…

rheo99 Friend

No doesnt work.. hmm i tried <p> it works but the line goes to far down… how do i do a line break?

rheo99 Friend

Hi ,

I Have worked around this problem of trying to have a line break. Instead what i notice is when i place <h2> or <h3> or watever, it creates a new line for that tag. So what i did was i created 2 more tags called <h5> and <h6> in the Css and set the height to 15px and font to 12px, and just alternate these 2 <h5> and <h6> tags to create new lines…. Not sure if this is along winded way of doing.. but it works..

jldesign Friend

Does someone know how i can link a image in slideshow so when someone click’s on it it will take it to the URL ive enterd ?

peter4r Friend

Hi Guys

I cant link my sliding banners to separet pages by using this cod in Description parameters

img-1.jpg:caption=This is description for header&url=http://www.fireandrescueireland.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=11&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=71&vmcchk=1&Itemid=71

Please help.

Regards

aamaan Friend

Hi Guys,

I’m using mod_jaslideshow 1.5.5 with JAMesolite II. By default its working as main slideshow on homepage.

I copied the module so that it can be used with different size on the homepage for another purpose but I failed! Is there any rule that jaslideshow can’t be used more than one time on a single domain? If not then pls let me know how can I use this module more than once on same site.

Regards
    Ruhul Amin

Sherlock Friend

<em>@aamaan 333059 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Guys,

I’m using mod_jaslideshow 1.5.5 with JAMesolite II. By default its working as main slideshow on homepage.

I copied the module so that it can be used with different size on the homepage for another purpose but I failed! Is there any rule that jaslideshow can’t be used more than one time on a single domain? If not then pls let me know how can I use this module more than once on same site.

Regards
    Ruhul Amin</blockquote>

Hi aamaan,

That ja slideshow module seem to does not support multi instance per page, I think you could use the Ja slideshow2 module in this case, you can download the module here

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum