Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi:

I am not sure what to do. This is a critical issue.

The JA Slideshow on the site stopped showing. The space is properly reserved, but no content shows. I also posted this in the JA Slideshow forum, but since it is a JA Pyro template, I thought I’d cross-post it here.

This happened suddenly after I added an SEO plugin. I removed the plugin, but the problem persists.

This is a live site so it needs to be fixed immediately.

I have attached a screenshot.

Thank you.

1. Screen-shot-2010-08-07-at-18.28.20-
    alisamii Friend

I can give you admin access if that helps.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@alisamii 189226 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi:

I am not sure what to do. This is a critical issue.

The JA Slideshow on the site stopped showing. The space is properly reserved, but no content shows. I also posted this in the JA Slideshow forum, but since it is a JA Pyro template, I thought I’d cross-post it here.

This happened suddenly after I added an SEO plugin. I removed the plugin, but the problem persists.

This is a live site so it needs to be fixed immediately.

I have attached a screenshot.

Thank you.</blockquote>

How do you expect us to help you out in the absence of any site url or details on the plugin you tried to install?
    How are we supposed to replicate the issue?

i am sorry to say, but this way its frustration on both the end. I am around for the next half hr, please PM me your login details and i shall try to have a look and help you out.

and now the lighter part >> Dont screw up on the weekends, its beer time… he he

PM me the details.

Arvind

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum