Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hi,

when i try to edit the JA slideshow module and change the auto play settings or even try to unpublished, it gives me a NO PERMISSION. I am log in as the super user.

I try to reinstall the module put it does the same thing.

I install the quick-start JA portfolio package for 1.6.

Thanks

aman204 Friend

Will it be possible for you to please pm me superadmin + ftp details to take closer look

Jeancarlos Rodriguez Friend

I pm you. did you get the info?

aman204 Friend

<em>@jrod31 226298 wrote:</em><blockquote>I pm you. did you get the info?</blockquote>

I have checked into files and folders for permissions to be set to chmod 755 or 777 i.e.writable but seems like most are already set like that. Also, I was able to unpublish the specific module but not sure as save, apply tabs arent working.

Can you also please ask your hosting person to autochmod file and folders to chmod 755

schlogo Friend

hello

does it worked for you ? I have the same issue on a local machine and a dedicated server. rights are all right and i get no permission error. Just with this module, no other module has the issue on both sites

schlogo Friend

solution is there. tested, it works ! Why is it not included in the package downloaded ?

spozo Friend

I installed the current module JA Slide show Module and I have a similar problem the lack of possibilities> save
    Please support

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  spozo 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum