Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m getting this fatal error when I try to enable the slideshow plugin

Warning: onpreparecontent(plugins/content/ja_tabs/parser.php) [function.onpreparecontent]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/carlw2/public_html/innerimagesinc/plugins/content/ja_highslide.php on line 66

Fatal error: onpreparecontent() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘plugins/content/ja_tabs/parser.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/carlw2/public_html/innerimagesinc/plugins/content/ja_highslide.php on line 66

I guess there’s something wrong on line 66. What can I do to fix the problem?

Thanks!

lcristian Friend

No such file or directory
    So that means that the file does not exist.
    Reinstall the plugin. If that ain’t helping, shoot the devs! 🙂

lascaper Friend

I really REALLY want this slideshow module to work. Don’t tempt me! 😉

Thanks for your help 🙂

yjobcreations Friend

<em>@lascaper 82410 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m getting this fatal error when I try to enable the slideshow plugin

Warning: onpreparecontent(plugins/content/ja_tabs/parser.php) [function.onpreparecontent]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/carlw2/public_html/innerimagesinc/plugins/content/ja_highslide.php on line 66

Fatal error: onpreparecontent() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘plugins/content/ja_tabs/parser.php‘ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/carlw2/public_html/innerimagesinc/plugins/content/ja_highslide.php on line 66

I guess there’s something wrong on line 66. What can I do to fix the problem?

Thanks!</blockquote>

The text i highlighted in red color are the needed files in order for the installation to function properly.
    Install the JA Tabs module and plugin, that should solve the problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  yjobcreations 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum