Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using Ironis template. The Ja SlideShow that came with it has an issue. It does not pick up changes made to the text of a slide. (and yes, I am deleting browser cache)

Instead, I have to create a new category, give the slide the new category, and then in the module parameters, pick the new category. (by default, this also means i have to change the category of every slide or “article” as well.

Pls help!

Sandy

swissa Friend

<em>@sandraordonez 296496 wrote:</em><blockquote> I am deleting browser cache</blockquote>

Quick question. Are you clearing the JAT3 cache after every change?

Wiki guide says “Slideshow Page. This one is bit tricky. Please read the following instructions carefully.” 😉

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/userguide-ja-ironis-template-for-joomla-2-5/

sandraordonez Friend

Swissa – yes I am clearning the JAT3 cache as well. the problem is that if I change the text, it doesn’t reflect the change.

swissa Friend

I know you’ve probably already done it but check that Joomla cache is off and also that the template is set to development and optimize css and js is set to off. I think this is a cache issue and it is not my speciality. That’s about the limit of my advice at the moment. Sorry!

sandraordonez Friend

Thanks Swissa. Yes, the Joomla cache is off, and the template is set to development. The template is only a month old, and I noticed the problem two weeks into developing the site. (had other pressing issues to take care of, which is why i didn’t contact JoomlaArt sooner. Is there someone from the team that can help with this??

Phill Moderator

Please PM me an admin logon and I will take a look for you.

aoragroup Friend

I am also getting an extrange problem with my slideshow. I have 4 images, but the 4th thum does not show up. I did everything you recommend above.

Looking forward to your assist,

thanks in advanced,

Sincerily,

Armando

Phill Moderator

In your images folder you have a directory callse “Resized”. Please check to see if in the corresponding directory to wherever your slideshow images are that you have actually got a thumbnail generated.

For instance, if the original images are in images>demo>slideshow then you should have a thumbnail in images>resized>demo>slideshow

I usually just delete all the files in that folder then the script should re-generate fresh ones. If for some reason it cannot then you probably have a permissions problem for that directory.

aoragroup Friend

Well the problem persist and it is a big mistery for me, because it is happening with any 4th image

Phill Moderator

Please could you PM me a super admin logon and an ftp account and I will investigate for you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum