Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

After JA updates on my Joomla site: http://schools.district279.org/gc/
    The front end is not showing up, back-end still fine.
    I got this error message when I turn the error report to max:
    Notice: Constant T3_TEMPLATE already defined in /var/www-drive1/schools/gc/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/define.php on line 20 Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class T3Path in /var/www-drive1/schools/gc/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/path.php on line 0

I’m using:
    Joomla 3.6.2
    JA University template
    JA T3

Soon after all the JA updates the front-end disappeared and I try fix Joomla DB error (under extension manager) and nothing seem to help.

Please help! Thanks!
    Emily

osseo Friend

Ok, quick update on this issue. I realize this site contains two JA plugins:
    (see screenshot)
    JA T3 Framework
    T3 Framework

So I went into plugin manager and disable the JA T3 then the front-end site came back!
    Now… should I be worry and should I uninstalled the JA T3 from my site completely?
    Or leaving it "disabled" in the plugin manager is good enough?

Please advise, thanks!
    Emily

1. JA
    pavit Moderator

Hi

If you are not using templates builded on T3V2 framework then you can uninstall it safely

osseo Friend

I know at the beginning the JA university template is using JA T3 (not sure which version??) that’s why I’m afraid by uninstalling the other version might remove files that still being used for T3? If I just leave it "disable" in the plugin manager would that be good enough or it will cause other issues? Thanks.

pavit Moderator

If I just leave it "disable" in the plugin manager would that be good enough or it will cause other issues?

You can leave it disabled.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum