Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

@krumz

If you remove the logo image under Theme Customizer tools, the Title under ‘Advanced’ tab will be used: http://prntscr.com/ck2lyn

krumz Friend

Thank you Saguaros,

Unless I’m doing something wrong, the text logo (title under Advanced tab) does not appear to be responsive but the description is?

Saguaros Moderator

You can provide the login info of your site ex: URL + Admin account so I will have a look.

http://static.joomlart.com/images/blog/2015/nov/Add-new-post.gif

krumz Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    krumz Friend
    Saguaros Moderator
    krumz Friend
    krumz Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

As I can see that the title ‘Home Remedy Central’ is showing now on your site.

For other question, please create a new topic so that it would be helpful if others have same concern.

krumz Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Yes, the logo text is showing but it is not "responsive". Did you look at it on a small device? The text is centered and is cut off.

When you look at the logo text and the description full screen – they are both left aligned. As the screen size gets smaller – the text becomes centered. When this happens the description becomes responsive to the smaller screen size but the "logo text" does not.

Is there somewhere to fix this?

Thanks again.

abiir Friend

JA ELASTICA Installation
    Hi, i’m trying to install the tempalate ja_elastica quickstart free version but the front is not displayed i get an empty interface, how can i resolve the problem to get the interface with all components?
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

@krumz

You can try this way:

• Open the file: ROOT/templates/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)
    • Add this css rule:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
      .navbar-brand.logo.logo-text {
      text-align: left;
      }
      }

@abiir

You should create your own topic in JA Elastica forum: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/joomla-templates-club-member-forums-restricted-to-members-only/ja-elastica/

krumz Friend

Hi Saguaros,

To fix the logo text as I wanted to see it, here is the modifications I made to your css suggestions.

First I went into the "Theme Customizer" and set width and height under "Custom Logo" to auto then I updated your code what I have below. It works for me, hope I did it right. Thanks.

/ to make logo text responsive /
    .navbar-brand strong {
    text-align: center;
    font-size: 28px;
    text-transform: capitalize;
    }
    }

/ to make slogan text capitalize on smaller devices /
    .navbar-brand .slogan {
    text-align: center;
    text-transform: capitalize;
    }
    }

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear that you got it solved.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum