Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I used to be a member of Joomlart, and may return soon. All because of your new JA Simply bootstrap template for Joomla. I am currently a Member of RocketTheme, and have been for years, but I am finding that the Gantry framework is becoming more bloated and complicated. And most all templates are not reflexive as one would expect, as there have always been issues that need resolving. This is time consuming.

I was looking for a simple clean Joomla Bootstrap template that does not have a framework and I found out about JA Simpli from the StackIdeas Blog, as I am a loyal long time StackIdeas customer. I downloaded JA Simpli to test it on a new site to test it out, and what a joy to implement. I am so impressed with the simplicity of JA Simpli, and look forward to it’s official release. Of course I will become a member again of Joomlart, as long as there is improvements for JA Simpli and more bootstrap only templates from Joomlart. I find that template frameworks add unnecessary bloat to a site.

The Ja Simpli enabled site I have installed with StackIdeas extensions is fast, and it is exactly what I have been looking for. GREAT WORK!

Randall

1. posx_2016-05-06_1538
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  chamberanswers 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum