Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hi.
    i build up eCommerce website, i installed JA Simpli template to work together with hikashop platform. i liked the template so much, but unfortunately changes i do at the backend does not appear at front end, like submitting logo, changing color, edit text size, and many.
    any one can suggest me what problem is this and what can be the solution ?
    the version i uploaded through joomla was (ja_simpli.v1.0.0)
    regards to all.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I’m not sure what did you do on your site? But you can try to follow the guide here to change the logo on your site

Applying the same that to change the color, text… on your site

Regards

John Friend

Hello, I also have an error after installing JA Simpli 1.0.0 yesterday into Joomla 3.5.1
    In the Administrator I get the following errors in
    Layout Configuration
    Warning: rsort() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /…………/templates/ja_simpli/admin/field/preset.php on line 84
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /…………/templates/ja_simpli/admin/field/preset.php on line 87

Theme Customiser
    Warning: rsort() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /…………/templates/ja_simpli/admin/field/preset.php on line 84
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /…………/templates/ja_simpli/admin/field/preset.php on line 87

Hope you can help with this.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

The problem on your site regards templates/ja_simpli/etc/presets folder on your site, please try to check and make sure it has the Writable on your site.

Regards

John Friend

Hi,

Unfortunately your solution has not worked. I also reset the ownership of the directory and that also had no effect.

Regards,

John

Ninja Lead Moderator

If possible, you can provide me the URL of your site and admin login via private reply. I will check this from backend of your site.

John Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I could not login with the credentials info of your provided. Please check and give me again.

Regards

John Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@john: I see the problem from the backend of your site, please give me FTP account of your hosting, I need to check that on your hosting.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum