Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi folks @ joomlart, got a huge bug on Ja Simpli, template totaly crash (blank screen) when adding a header or trying to set a bigger font, (need to uninstall and re-install template)

this template is currently in production for our mobile user, so we urgently need a fix,

thanks a lot,

f.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @folamour,

Thanks for bringing it to our notice. I will get this checked and fixed at an earliest.

Regards

Arvind

folamour Friend

thanks arvind because this is important to us for or mobile reader,

have a sweet end of day,

kind regards,

f.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@folamour: After installing JA Simpli template, you need to enable positions under Layout Configuration setting, please have a look at my guide here. It will help you out.

folamour Friend

hi ninja lead thanks you so much ! thanks work !

kind regards,

f.

folamour Friend

ninja lead please can you tell me witch file to edit to reduce the size of the titling font ?????

thanks a lot,

f.

Ninja Lead Moderator

please can you tell me witch file to edit to reduce the size of the titling font ?????

Can you give me the URL and a screenshot of the title font? I will help you out

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum