Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    First of all, thanks for this great template.

I installed the quickstart package with Joomla 3.1. For community purposes, I installed the current version of Community Builder.

The problem is, that the JA Sidenews module doesn’t display content from categories marked as registered (of course during testing I was logged in on the front end). The module title does appear, but no content.

The module works fine for categories marked public. I have an instance with public content on the public frontpage. If I use this module (with public content) in the section for registered users, it works fine as well.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi ziurdt,

I will check this issue in my dev site and will be back to you soon 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

This is a bug of this module, it’s reported to the Dev team, you can check the status here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECMODSIDENEWSJIVI-76. They will check and fix this soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards

ziurdt Friend

Thanks for the swift response!

Do you have any idea when the developers will look into the matter?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi ziurdt,

The solution here is that you go to Backend > Content > Options > Articles and set Show Unauthorised Links to Yes

This default config of Joomla will help to show link of registered content but you need to login (Registered User) to view full content.

Once done, remember to clean JAT3 cache.

Regards

ziurdt Friend

Works like a charm now. Thanks a lot!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ziurdt 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum