Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

on position1, position2 and position3 there are 3 different ja-sidenews modules which dispalys only one article from a category. I would like to display the latest 3 article from a certain category, how could I do that?

I also tried to resize the module from template manager and show only one module with 3 articles, but articles are displayd vertically and not horizontaly

Thnak you in advance

Ninja Lead Moderator

This JA Sidenews module doesn’t support that kind of view / layout. If you don’t want to customize this module, you can consider to use another module like JA Content Sldier in that position, it will support to view 3 latest articles as you wish.

radu81 Friend

thanks for your answer, is not what I wanted, the Content Slider module is working different in responsive mode than 3 modules of ja-sidenews.
    Mark as solved, I set the 3 modules as in quickstart package, I don’t need to change that content often

Thanks again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  radu81 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum