Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    The module shows articles next to each other and no one under the other. Leaves no space for to spread the news well. I don’t know why this happens and in configuration I not see any option to change it.

steinar Friend

Hello iluminada,

General question? I think you will have to offer some more information, like

1: Which template are you using?

2: In which module position have you placed the module?

Steinar

iluminada Friend

Hi
    The template is JA Nex and I’m trying to position it in user 1, 2,3 or 4. Now is in user1…

Stork11 Friend

<em>@iluminada 321941 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    The template is JA Nex and I’m trying to position it in user 1, 2,3 or 4. Now is in user1…</blockquote>
    Hello iluminada,

Can you send me some screenshots? So that I know what you are trying to achieve. Right now, I am really not sure where to start.

Best regards.

iluminada Friend

Hi, I send you a screenshot. The module is the first, in user1 position. You can see the first notice beside the second notice, and the third notice under them (the second and third have no image).

1. Imagen-11
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I tested JA Side News module with user1 on JA Nex (title, image show as well) . Please PM me login info of your site (URL, Admin access and FTP account). I will help you out.

1. jaslidenews
    iluminada Friend

Hi, I send you the information in a PM…!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Look at my attached file . I only cleared cache on your site.

1. JASideNews
    iluminada Friend

Well, the results od cleared cache is very bad. Finally I had to change CSS styles for the module. The principal problem was the width, in mod_jasidenews.css, line 12:
    .ja-slidenews-item {
    background: url(“../images/border-bottom.gif”) repeat-x scroll 0 0 transparent;
    border-bottom: medium none;
    clear: none;
    float: left;
    line-height: 1.6;
    width: 100%;
    The width was in 26%. I also changed a “border-left.gif” image with “repeat-y scroll” for a new “border-bottom.gif” with “repeat-x scroll”.
    Thanks anyway for your help..!
    The module now is

1. Imagen-10
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Please send to me screenshot what do you expect on your site, i will help you change it.

iluminada Friend

No, the module is now good..! I had to change css styles, Thanks..!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  iluminada 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum