Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi. I’m trying to set up this JA Shopping II template on Joomla 2.5.x. I could upload the template zip from Joomla Amdin console.
    But, I’m not able to get the default screen, when I try to access it. So wondering if this template is supported on Joomla 2.5.x?
    Or is there any new version of this Shopping II template which is supported in Joomla 2.5.x.

Appreciate any pointers. Thanks.

Stork11 Friend

Hello apoorva,

I am sorry we do not have Joomla 2.5 version for the have JA Shopping II template.

Regards.

apoorva Friend

Thanks for the reply. Any plans to support Joomla v2.5.
    Currently, I’m using it in Joomla v1.5.x and as Joomla 1.x is out of support, I’m planning to migrate to Joomla v2.x.
    Non availability of this template is a blocker for me to move to Joomla v2.x.

apoorva Friend

Or can you suggest of a similar shopping template equivalent in Joomla 2.x. I’ve been browsing, but havent come across something similar to JA Shopping II

Stork11 Friend

You can use JA Tiris (use JoomShopping) or JA Vintas, JA Orisite (use VirtueMart).

Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum