Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m working on a site using the JA Seleni template. I don’t know what I did but the horizontal submenu (as seen here in the demo: http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_seleni) suddenly is replaced by a drop down menu. I’ve been trying to find where the settings for this are since I’d like the horizontal submenu back, but I can’t find it.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
    Arckoo.

TomC Moderator

<em>@arckoo 269771 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I’m working on a site using the JA Seleni template. I don’t know what I did but the horizontal submenu (as seen here in the demo: http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_seleni) suddenly is replaced by a drop down menu. I’ve been trying to find where the settings for this are since I’d like the horizontal submenu back, but I can’t find it.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
    Arckoo.</blockquote>
    Greetings Arckoo:

The different menu options are:
    – “Dropline” – the horizontal menu you like
    – “CSS” – dropdown
    – “Suckerfish” – dropdown
    – “MegaMenu” – Mega dropdown

You simply need to reset your desired menu scheme to “Dropline” within your Template Manager.

😎

arckoo Friend

I overlooked where you can change it @ TomC The weird thing is, that it changed from time to time in the frontend while I was just checking out the frontend. Anyway.. cleaned out the cache memory now and it works fine again. So, thanks!

TomC Moderator

<em>@arckoo 269888 wrote:</em><blockquote>I overlooked where you can change it @ TomC The weird thing is, that it changed from time to time in the frontend while I was just checking out the frontend. Anyway.. cleaned out the cache memory now and it works fine again. So, thanks!</blockquote>
    You’re very welcome . . . Glad I could help out.

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum