Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

What do you think? It’s my first website ever! Any and all critique is welcome.

http://www.momtreal.ca

Anyone who could tell me how to collapse the modules in the Bookstore would be my best friend forever!

platon001 Friend

Cool site val229! 🙂

noblecode Friend

What you need to do is go to admin then site modules…

Make sure that you do not have any modules in the LEFT Position on the bookstore page..

So what you will have to do is select all the pages you do want the left modules to show and leave the the BOOKSTORE page blank….

see image…..

This is just one module…you will need to change for each module the left position

1. bookstore
    val299 Friend

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigrk Friend

Very Joomla like! I like the flow of your ads. It shows some keen marketing experience and helps to make your site look more professional.

kachete Friend

Hi

The site looks great but i can see some bug in the site

When you nmove the mouse over the top menu in the MOUSE & TODLERS

The menu show up down the section so the links that are not showing are cut and can be cliked

see the atachment to see what i mean

Also see the link where i take the snap to show you here

http://momtreal.ca/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=3&Itemid=147

Your site looks great the colors ans the pictures are nicely integrates with the tones and the css

great site

Best regards

hope you can get it to work without the bug

Bye.

1. error01
    val299 Friend

Thanks so much, I don’t even know where to start with those bugs. The crazy thing is, others have told me about it but I don’t have that problem on any of my browsers (I’m using a mac though).

But seriously, I have to do something about that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

V

swemmel Friend

Hi Val,

Well done, very nice site. 😉

Kind Regards,
    Peter.

instantinlaw Friend

Wow I’m impressed.
    Are you sure this is your first site? Maybe you should get a developers license and do it for a living.
    Great job!

val299 Friend

geez… thanks so much!

val299 Friend

….. what’s a developpers license? …..

andrescala Friend

Hi there, great jog you have there.
    I have a question, how do you do, to have the left menu with some contents and have the top menu with different contents?
    Sorry for my bad english :p

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  andrescala 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum