Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m interested in sargas template. But before make a payment I would like to know, is it possible to switch SIFR module off in ja sargas template?

SIFR IS a MODULE System which use characters from *.fla, and this system allow to use any fonts you want. Mike Davidson has wrote this script. And it’s included to the template. It’s pretty nice but I don’t whant to use it.

If You will see ja_sargas right module You will see that this module use not system fonts.
    As I think it’s implemented in ja_sargas template.

Thank You

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Demtchenko,
    Yes, you can turn off SIFR module and the website will use the standard font. Belows is the screenshot of Sagas when I turn SIFR off 2297

1. sargas
    halflife Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 69689 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Demtchenko,
    Yes, you can turn off SIFR module and the website will use the standard font. Belows is the screenshot of Sagas when I turn SIFR off 2297</blockquote>

The attachment isnt working for me??

Never mind I got it!!

whw07 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 69689 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Demtchenko,
    Yes, you can turn off SIFR module and the website will use the standard font. Belows is the screenshot of Sagas when I turn SIFR off 2297</blockquote>

HOW do I turn off SIFR in the JA Sargas template?

Hung Dinh Friend

You can unpublish the SIFR module via AdminCP

whw07 Friend

Where, exactly? I do not have a module named SIFR in my installation. The AdminCP Template Manager for JASargas does not show a param for turning off SIFR.

How do I get rid of SIFR completely on this template?

Phill Moderator

It is a module, go into module manager.

whw07 Friend

I have no such Module in Module Manager.
    Joomla 1.5.12
    JA_Sargas 1.4 (Feb 2008)

SIFR doesn’t seem to work in FF3 but does in IE even though I do not have a module called SIFR in my installation. It seems that it is called by a script in the template. Removing the script call has different effects in FF3 than in IE–none of them acceptable– including making headings of all types invisible. I just want to remove it completely and have a straightforward css that I can work with rather than wondering what the heck is going on behind the scenes with the SIFR script.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  whw07 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum