Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I was actually just wondering if JA Rutile is on any schedule for upgrade to T3 Framework and J1.6 or J1.7 … or is this template too old at this point to bother?

:-[

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

I am afraid that there is no plan for this template at the moment.

ygirod Friend

And now ? 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@ygirod 313240 wrote:</em><blockquote>And now ? :)</blockquote>
    As you can tell, a few things have changed since I posted my original question back in June 2011 😎

At this time JA still does not know whether there will be a big push to go and re-visit older templates and add new features to them. JA still have a number of components to update and test and those are the priority at the moment. JA Voice, and JA Comment are 2 examples of big components that are actively being worked on.

However, it is my understanding that our JA Devs have given the “thumbs up” to agreeing to update a number of our older J1.5 Templates – though there is neither a list nor timeframe we can provide at this particular time as to when this will occur. In the meantime, there ARE methods to update the Joomla version manually – from J1.5 to J1.7/J2.5 – instructions for which are available within our Member Community Forum Sections.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum