Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

i noticed that thumbnails of k2 simple image gallery plugin dont display within a k2 item in this template when i switch to an other they appear….is there a tip for that?

thank you

swemmel Friend

Try to find an answer in the forums of JoomlaWorks, that developed the plugin.

Best regards,
    Peter

greatway Friend

Regarding the problems ja ruby template has with png images and thumbnails and since tha same plugin works with other ja templates and since I pay for my developer account it would be professional and polite to dash through ja rubys code in an small effort to help out a client …..

swemmel Friend

Can you post a link to the website where the problem occurs?

Best regards,
    Peter

thangnn1510 Friend

Please submit your login information (FTP/Admin account) via your ticket RZD-709-63722. We will check for you.

greatway Friend

thank you for your time and kind reply, i opened a ticket with details ticket : #DSH-813-49551

greatway Friend

THANK YOU
    Mr. Dat Hoang Quoc gave the solution!!
    many thanks to joomlart i was sure you would provide the solution dispite of a thirdparty plugin that caused the problem.
    It is basically a coulture issue as the western coulture raised member that first addressed this issue referd us to the developer of the thirdparty plugin, where as the more sofisticated asian member provided the solution.

here it is may it help others too:

Dear Yorgo,

Thank you for contacting JoomlArt !

You open the file of templates/ja_ruby/css/template.css,look for this css at the line about 1254
    ul li img {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 transparent !important;
    margin: 0 5px 0 0 !important;
    padding: 0 !important;
    }
    And change it to
    ul li img {
    margin: 0 5px 0 0 !important;
    padding: 0 !important;
    }

I hope it should help !
    Sincerely,

Dat Hoang Quoc
    JoomlArt Customer Service.
    ——————————–
    J.O.O.M Solutions Co., Ltd
    http://www.joomlart.comhttp://www.joomlancers.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  greatway 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum