Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello! My JA RSGallery2 Slider doesn’t show up properly. for example, the scrolling menu at the bottom turns up as a static vertical row of thumbnails. and the the slideshow doesn’t work either.

you can see how it looks like over here.

Please help!

1. Picture-2
    Sherlock Friend

Plz say: version joomla ? you install quickstart or only install template and extensions?

Sherlock Friend

Or you can try:
    – Enable your GD2 Libraries in you php. – If your site hadn’t import mootools.v1.1 so to run this module you have to remove all comment characters in code On line 39 in mod_ja_slidegallery.php file to import mootools v1.1

mordecai Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 43743 wrote:</em><blockquote>Plz say: version joomla ? you install quickstart or only install template and extensions?</blockquote>
    I installed only the template and extensions. I’m using Joomla version 1.5 with Legacy 1.0 enabled. I should install Quickstart?

CptDecker Friend

<blockquote>On line 39 in mod_ja_slidegallery.php file </blockquote>
    What is this file? When I d/l the packages, I see mod_ja_rsslide.php but I have nothing called like what you mention. What extension package is it from?

My problem, running mod_ja_rsslide is that no thumbnails show up at all. I get the two arrows, but nothing in between. I see the thumbs in the /images/rsgallery/thumb/ folder

Running J 1.0.12.

Any suggestions?

Sherlock Friend

HI mordecai.
    You should install quickstart, so you will have a full site like demo.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum