Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Is there any action on this forum ? 🙁

Menalto Friend

I sendt you a PM artmels and the wide psd is on the way to your inbox in a while

rusty1001 Friend

I had the same problem , would not work in mozilla FF unless I cleared the cookies, that is great if I know about about it, but what if someone else is using the site and I change stuff, will it change the template, or even content, also the first time I used it in FF it went to the default template even though I had set it as not to be and the FF had never seen this template , so I could it have content of stuff that it had never known before?? thanks

CandiceDixon Friend

Why is the font so big on the printer friendly version with this template?

malestorm Friend

Hi Michael …
    Just a suggestion. I have been trying to implement the template over the past week. I would like to suggest that documentation that is scattered in other places, like the screen shoot of the module positions, be compiled into your documentation above. There also needs to be a little more documentation of some of the css styles. It probably should not take everyone so much work to get their vanilla sight to look like the demo site, and a little more documentation would probably even save you a bit of support time.

Also, while I realize the Joomla 1.5 is not released, it’s release is imminent, and the info for implementing on 1.5 is just scattered in the forums, some of it unreliable. It seems like a sticky thread for Rochea documenting differences in implementing in Joomla 1.5 is in order (like the new Spotlight Modules and current install problems). I don’t mean to rag, but I thought the template was advertised as 1.5 compatible, and it still needs some tweeking.

Thanks, Scott

blacksheep Friend

Hello,

I am looking for a coherent implementation guide for those of us using Joomla 1.5, now that it is in a stable release. I am especially struggeling with spotlight and the non-joomla module which is supposed to reformat the main body section.

Thanks,
    Eric

mfcphil Friend

Eric

sorry if this is a silly question but is the Ja Rochea template compatible with joomla 1.5?
    Its just that I didn’t see a 1.5 template in the downloads section.

blacksheep Friend

Compatible would be a strech. Most of the basics work, but the spotlight module does not. This is with 1.5’s backwards compatibility turned on. Also, I am stuggeling to get the non-joomla body module to work.

billwong Friend

Hi,

After you installed the template, it was working fine until now, all the sudden, at the top of the page there is an error message saying:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/billwong/public_html/templates/ja_rochea/ja_splitmenu.php on line 433

but it was first appeared on 217 as per below and then it went to line 433.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/billwong/public_html/templates/ja_rochea/ja_splitmenu.php on line 217

My home page looks aweful now – urgent attention/reply is needed.

On top of this, I wonder where in the css file that I can widen the drop down search box?

Your prompt advise is much needed thanks.

domain = http://www.propertyalert.co.nz

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  billwong 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum