Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I must be missing something. On the main menu at the top of the page, I can not find the module in the Module Manager to make setting changes to. I have opened every module referring to menu.

What I want to do is only show one level down in the drop down menus. Not the second level. I am using this level and assigning articles to each menu item so I can have the nice url instead of just linking to an article page from a different article page.

On another site with a different template installed I created a Module, assigned the menu to it and to the a right position, and there I was able to make changes to the settings to only show level 3-4 menu structure.

I have read through lots of posts but have not seen how to do this with the main naviagation. Hope it makes sense.

I was just starting to look at the css. Maybe there is something in there.

1. MainMenu
    HeR0 Friend

Hi jontaarcs
    You have 2 ways to solve the issue:
    The first: go to menu menager and disable menus which you want to disappear.
    The second: go to template manager > ja rave > in Profiles tab > set level menu display is 2

Hope that can help you!

Regards,

jontaarcs Friend

Thank you so much, I did not see the settings in the template manager, that is exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jontaarcs 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum